We’ll teach you how to connect Samsung Galaxy Buds to Windows 11 PC or laptop in this article. Besides, pairing Galaxy Buds with a Galaxy handset is exactly as straightforward as pairing AirPods with an iPhone. They may also be connected to any of your other devices, including laptops, tablets, and phones.
Meanwhile, the Galaxy Buds are Samsung’s genuine wireless response to Apple’s massively popular AirPods, and they’re even better, according to our analysts. These are the earphones for you if you’re a Samsung Galaxy fanatic.
Which Samsung Buds Can be Connected to a Desktop or Laptop PC?
Take a look at the list below to see which buds may be used with your Windows 11 PC or laptop. You can also connect your Galaxy Buds to a variety of computers, including Samsung, Lenovo, HP, Dell, Acer, and others.
- First-Generation Samsung Galaxy Buds
- Samsung Buds are now available for purchase.
- Samsung’s Pro Buds
- Galaxy Buds 2 (Samsung)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ are a pair of wireless headphones from Samsung.
Steps to Connect Samsung Galaxy Buds to Windows 11 PC
To Connect Samsung Galaxy Buds to Windows 11, follow the procedures below. Remember that you may use the same method to connect different Galaxy Buds models. Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds, and Galaxy Buds+ are just a few examples.
- To connect Samsung Galaxy Buds to Windows 11 PC, press the ‘Windows + I‘ shortcut keys to access the Settings app.
- Then, from the left pane of your screen, select ‘Bluetooth & devices’ and switch on ‘Bluetooth‘ from the right side pane.
- You must first open the charging case of the Galaxy Buds before connecting them to your mobile. Although it may not look so, opening the cover instantly puts the earphones in pairing mode, allowing your computer to detect them through Bluetooth.
- In the wake of transforming on the Bluetooth and placing your buds into blending mode, click on ‘Add gadget’ alternative under the Bluetooth and gadgets, and from the rundown of choices, under Add a gadget choice select ‘Bluetooth’.
- Then, if your earbuds are inside blending distance, you will see them other than the accessible gadgets. After you see it, simply select it and your Galaxy Buds will be associated with your Windows 11 PC.
Unpair Galaxy Buds from Windows 11
If you no longer wish to use your earphones, just detach them by following the procedures below:
- Using the ‘Windows + I‘ shortcut keys, open the Settings app.
- Then, from the left pane of your screen, select ‘Bluetooth & devices.’
- Then choose ‘Disconnect‘ from the ‘three dots‘ next to the Galaxy Buds.
This post explained how to connect Samsung Galaxy Buds to Windows 11. Remember that the same methods apply to various Samsung Buds, such as Buds Live or Buds Pro. We also have several articles that explain how to connect Galaxy Buds to Windows 10, Mac, or iPhone. Finally, we hope you found this post helpful; please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
More To read: