How to Clear the Clipboard on Samsung Mobiles ? Some people find it difficult to find the right way to quickly access and clear the clipboard history. Fortunately, it is easy to find and clear clipboard history on Samsung phones or other Android devices.
You can easily find and delete the clipboard. Contrary to the iPhone. In this tutorial, you can clear the clipboard on Samsung Mobiles in three different ways. There is usually a paragraph or a beautiful quotation that you want to copy while reading. On the other hand, you will feel confused, which is why you should also learn how to clear the Samsung clipboard.
What is Clipboard?
The clipboard or artboard is a designated location in the memory of a computer or mobile device, used to temporarily store data in a file that has been cut or copied. After saving something on the clipboard, you can paste it to a new location. The clipboard will retain the copied form until important content is cut or copied, or the computer or mobile session is closed. However, many smart phones and computers have a clipboard function.
How to Clear the Clipboard on Samsung Mobiles
In most cases, the clipboard is not visible on Galaxy mobile devices. Unfortunately, there is no dedicated application, but there are some ways to find it and delete it. These are the 3 best ways to clear the clipboard on Samsung Mobiles.
Method 1: Clear Samsung Clipboard using the Samsung Keyboard or Gboard: Google Keyboard
The first way to find and clear clipboard history on Samsung mobile devices is to simply open the keyboard, Samsung keyboard, or Gboard. Then press the menu key on the keyboard. Some options will be displayed, such as B. Clipboard button. After clicking the icon, all your text will be copied. From here, users can manage their clipboards by completely pinning, blocking, or deleting text.
- step 1. Open any note-taking application, such as Google Keep, Microsoft Word or any text application, WhatsApp Messenger, etc.
- Step 2. Click the small arrow button in the upper left corner of the keyboard.
- Step 3. select clipboard.
- Step 4. Here, you’ll see your recently copied items. To delete an item, tap and hold on it and select Delete from the clipboard
Method 2. Clear the Clipboard on Samsung Mobiles Using the Edit Icon.
- Step 1. Open clipboard section on your keyboard
- Step 2. Tap the little pen icon on the top right-hand corner of the keyboard.
- Step 3. Here you can simply select them, and delete and pin option will appear. You can go for any of that.
However, on devices such as Samsung and other Android mobile devices, users can find that after accessing the clipboard history, they can delete all trash can buttons or trash can icons, and can delete all content on the clipboard by clicking the button.
Method 3. Clear the Clipboard on Samsung Mobiles via Tap and Hold
This is the most common way to access and clear clipboard history on Samsung mobile devices, and of course, most of you are familiar with the third method.
- Step 1. Tap and hold on to any text entry area.
- Step 2. Select the Clipboard option once the menu pops up.
- Step 3. To delete an item, tap and hold on it and select Delete from the clipboard.
This is a way to clear the clipboard on Samsung Mobiles. It is very easy to find and clear clipboard history on Samsung phones. Copying and pasting text is a quick and easy way to send repeated text, which can save time and effort. this is very important. However, it will teach you how to erase unwanted data until you no longer need it.