How to Cut an Audio Message in WhatsApp on Android Phones? When you have something to say and don’t want to waste a whole day of writing time, you can send voice messages or hate texting. But what if you receive a voice mail and want others to listen to it? Yes, but don’t you want them to hear the ending? The good news is that you have come to the right place.
This guide will show you how to cut an audio message in WhatsApp on Android phones, so that the recipient only hears the part you want to hear. For this, you need a third-party application called “MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker” because WhatsApp does not allow its users to do this. The required application is free. Therefore, if it is not what you are looking for, there is no need to go through the return process.
How to edit any WhatsApp audio message on Android phones
To cut or edit any WhatsApp audio message on Android phones, you need an application called MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker. Install and launch it from the Play Store. Then click “MP3 Cutter” and select the voice mail you want to cut. Stop now, you go!
Let me show how you can do it step-by-step:
- Go to Play Store, Search for ‘Audio Cutter and Ringtone Maker,’ and install it on your Android phone.
- Now open the application and click on MP3 Cutter. To select audio files, you must first allow the app to access your files. Then, you will see a list of all audio files on WhatsApp, including audio.
- The WhatsApp voice message you want to edit or cut. Click the three dots in front of the audio file, and then click Cut to edit the WhatsApp voice message. On the next page, you will see two pill-shaped icons with arrows. Point in all directions.
- The top should be where the sound should start, and the bottom should be where the sound should end. When you are done, click the check mark icon in the upper right corner.
- Then you can select the format, bit rate, and volume, and click Convert to save the process.
- Finally, if you want to customize the ringtone, alarm sound, or share with others, you will see the options available.
That’s it. Now you can let other people listen to the voice message without worrying.
If there is a sound playing when you move these options, you need to pause and play the sound to hear the part of the sound to be saved. You may need to start or stop the sound at some point. For example, you might want to start the sound at 2:23 AM and end at 10:45 AM. As you can see in the image above, the setup is easy because the start and end times are marked. Make sure you provide a good name, because you must name your file last.
If you don’t see the start or end time of the sound, swipe left or right to see more information. It is there and you can mix different audios with the audio you are editing. The two squares seem to touch slightly to select different sounds.When you return to the original position, the created mix will be played through audio. If the sound is too low, you can also choose to adjust the volume.
Here is how to cut an audio message in WhatsApp on Android phones. This audio cutter allows you to send audio without hearing other parts that don’t match them. You can also mix two completely different audios. Do you think you will use this app often? Please let me know in the comments below.