How to Download and Install TikTok on Windows 10 Computer – 2021? TikTok is one of the most widely used social media applications on Android and iOS devices. TikTok has more than 1 billion downloads in the Google Play store, so TikTok’s popularity is beyond doubt. In this article, I will show you how to download and install TikTok on Windows 10 without using BlueStacks or any other simulator.
I searched a lot on the Internet about installing TikTok on Windows 10, and found various ways to download TikTok and run it on my computer. You can use BlueStacks and some other simulators. Although using BlueStacks to download TikTok to your computer is not a bad idea, remember that one disadvantage is that BlueStacks is very bulky and your low-spec PC may say: “Don’t install it, or if it is already installed, it” It’s too slow to even open the Play Store.
Here, you will see two ways to download and install TikTok on Windows 10.
Notes: The TikTok app is only available for Android and iOS. It is not available in the Microsoft Store and Mac App Store.
How to install TikTok on Windows 10 Computer
Method 1: Download TikTok on a Computer By using a Google Chrome extension.
Why would anyone install TikTok on a Windows 10 computer? Maybe unless you are a fan of using your phone all day, and you are busy with your PC and want to add refreshments to your day by watching videos on TikTok. I want my suggestion, this is by far the best way to watch TikTok videos on a PC using the Google Chrome TikTok extension.
Follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome browser.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store.
- On the Chrome Web Store homepage, on the search menu at the top left-hand corner search for TikTok and select TikTok.
- Tap on Add to Chrome next to TikTok Mobile & Downloader.
- Now, on the top right-hand side of your Chrome link bar, you will see the TikTok extension icon and click on it to open.
- Now, enjoy the TikTok videos and keep entertained yourselves.
Method 2: Run TikTok on a computer By using ApowerMirror
In addition to using Google Chrome extensions without emulators such as BlueStacks, you can also use the ApowerMirror application to run TikTok on your computer. This program is designed to help PC users mirror their Android or iOS devices to the computer.
Use this software. You can’t actually download TikTok to your computer, but you can mirror your phone to your computer and manage everything from there. This means you can run TikTok on your computer.
Key features of ApowerMirror:
- Control Android with Mouse & Keep data.
- Record Screen.
- Capture Screenshots.
- Support Android & iOS Mirroring.
Here is how to run TikTok on a computer using ApowerMirror:
You can go to the official website of Apowermirror. This application is available for Windows and Mac. For mobile devices, you can go to the App Store and Play Store. Download and install it on your computer and mobile phone. When you launch the software, you will see several different ways to use the mirroring function.
Method 1: Through USB
- Download and Install ApowerMirror both on your Windows and Android device.
- Turn on USB debugging on your Android. To do so, Go to Settings > Developer Options > USB debugging.
- Connect the device to your PC via USB
- Open the app and tap “START NOW” on the permission to capture screen
Method 2: Through WiFi
- Unplug the USB cable
- Connect your Mobile and and your computer to the same Wifi Network.
- Start the mirror app on your Android device.
- Click on the M button at the bottom of the app
- Select your Computer Name (Make sure the PC version is up and running)
- Select “Phone Screen Mirroring” (Go for other options if you are after mirroring the computer window on your device)
- Tap on “Start Now”
Last step you can take upon connecting your devices, open TikTok and start watching videos using your computer.
That’s all. Here is how to download and install TikTok on Windows 10 computer without installing emulator software such as BlueStacks. Using the TikTok extension for Google Chrome is the best way to watch TikTok videos on your PC, and you can also use the ApowerMirror app.