How to Enlarge the Small Fonts Automatically in Safari on Mac and iPhone? Having trouble reading small Safari fonts on Mac or iPhone? Don’t worry, in this tutorial, I will show you how to enlarge the small fonts automatically in Safari on Mac and iPhone. By default, Safari can easily increase the size of small fonts by quickly changing Safari’s settings.
Safari is a web browser developed by Apple based on the WebKit engine and is known for its simple and minimal user interface. Safari users can benefit from fast and uninterrupted web browsing, which makes it a suitable competitor to other popular browsers such as Mozilla Firefox. And Google Chrome.
Safari was first released for desktop in 2003 along with Mac OS X Panther (the mobile version that has been included in iOS devices since the iPhone was introduced in 2007). Safari is the default browser on Apple devices. Windows version is available. From 2007 to 2012
How to Enlarge the Small Fonts Automatically in Safari on Mac and iPhone
https://www.apple.com/safari/ If you are a Safari user on a Mac, you can use the keyboard shortcut Command + Plus (“+”) to increase the font size in Safari, and use Command + Minus (“-“) to decrease the font size. From site to site, but if you don’t want to customize every site, Safari allows you to increase the font size and it will automatically be applied to every site you visit. Page zoom function in Safari.
Although the zoom function will increase the content and text, the font size function will retain the original page size and will not affect the media on the page.
Follow the Below Steps to Make the Small Fonts Larger in Safari on Mac
- Step 1. To get started, open the Safari browser on your Mac.
- Step 2. Tap on “Safari” in the top menu bar.
- Step 3. Select “Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4. In Safari Preferences, tap on the “Advanced” tab.
- Step 5. In the “Advanced” tab, locate the “Accessibility” section
- Step 6. Click the checkmark next to “Never Use Font Sizes Smaller Than.” In the drop-down menu, choose between “14,” “18,” or “24” -point font sizes.
- Step 7: If you’re having trouble reading text, choose a font size of 24 points, which is twice the default text size for most websites. However, for some people, 18 o’clock is the best place. If you change your mind later and want to return to a smaller font size, click Safari in the menu bar, go to Preferences> Advanced, and clear the never use smaller font size check box. Or, you can simply select a smaller font size from the menu.
How to Enlarge the Small Fonts Automatically in Safari on iPhone
While using an iPhone and browsing through Internet pages in Safari and trying to read through an article, you may have encountered tiny fonts. In this part, you will learn how to enlarge the small fonts automatically in Safari.
Follow the Steps to Increase the Font Size in Safari
- Step 1. Open the ‘setting’ in your iPhone.
- Step 2. Scroll down and find ‘Safari’
- Step 3. Go to ‘Settings for Websites‘ and tap on the ‘Page Zoom’.
- Step 4. From there you can select your preferred percentage according to your iPhone screen and your preferences.
- Step 5. Now open the Safari and try to open different websites and see if it’s alright.
Scrolling Safari, reading your favorite blogs, searching for small print and hard-to-read fonts are what we hate. I hope I have solved some of your problems with using small fonts. Hope you learned how to enlarge the small fonts automatically in Safari on Mac and iPhone.
If you have any comments, please feel free to share with us. until! Happy watching!