How to Fix This PC Can’t Run Windows 11 While Upgrading
Would you truly like to overhaul from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and get the mistake message “This PC can’t run Windows 11?” Don’t stress in this aide, we’ll show the simplest method to fix this PC that can’t run Windows 11 and effectively update from Windows 10 to Windows 11.
Meanwhile, while confirming if their PC is viable with the approaching adaptation of Windows, numerous clients are getting the This PC can’t run Windows 11 warning.
Unfortunately, this happens even on PCs that stick to Microsoft’s negligible system necessities. At the point when you are truly surfing with your PC on Microsoft’s true system prerequisites site, the mistake notice will likewise show as This PC won’t pursue Windows 11 checking.
What Is the Windows 11 Upgrade Error Message?
This PC can't run Windows 11—While this PC doesn't meet the system requirements to run Windows 11, you'll keep getting Windows 10 updates.
The above is the error message.
Other errors may also appear like:
- Secure Boot must be enabled on this computer.
- TMP 2.0 must be supported by this computer.
Fix This PC Can’t Run Windows 11 While Upgrading
So. in the event that you’ve chosen to redesign from Windows 10 to Windows 11 yet getting a blunder this PC can’t run Windows 11.
Incapable to introduce Windows 11 because of ‘SecureBoot’ or potentially ‘TPM 2.0’ blunders? Here’s the means by which you can sidestep the ‘Protected Boot’ and ‘TPM 2.0’ necessities of Windows 11.
Followings are the steps to fix the error PC can’t run windows 11:
Step 1. Create Windows 11 Bootable USB
Firstly, you’ll need to create Windows 11 bootable USB.
Step 2. Download Appraiserres.dll File
1. Tap here to download the appraiserres.dll file and extract it.
- Next, copy the appraiserres.dll file and move to the Windows 11 Bootable flash drive.
- Next, open the sources folder.
- Paste the appraiserres.dll file and choose Replace the file in the destination.
Step 3. Perform Windows 11 Installation
In the wake of pasting the Appraiserres.dll document to the sources organizer and afterward run the installer straightforwardly on your PC, this time you will not confront any mistake.
Here’s the way it’s finished:
- Double-click on the setup file, and click Yes if you’re prompted.
- choose Change how Setup downloads updates and select Not right now and then tap Next.
- Tap Accept.
- Tap OK.
- Tap Change what to keep option and choose Keep personal files and apps and then tap Next.
- At the end, tap Install and wait for the Windows 11 installation to be completed.
- As you can see below, I’ve successfully moved from Windows 10 to Windows 11 without any error.
What Are the System Requirements for Windows 11 Installation?
The authority Windows 11 system prerequisites aren’t excessively requesting, and most current PCs ought to have the option to run it directly out of the container. Notwithstanding, there are a few updates from Windows 10.
The system requirements for installing and running Windows 11 are the following:
- 1GHz 64-bit processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64 GB of storage space
- System firmware that supports UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0.
What Are Secure Boot and TPM Anyway?
Secure Boot is a UEFI include that permits just marked working systems to run, which can shield you from infections. You may likewise check Machine Information in Settings to confirm if your system upholds Secure Boot, as well as checking your BIOS.
TPM (another way to say “trustedin Platform Module”), then again, helps security by scrambling your information utilizing a particular chip inside your system. The TPM 2.0 chip, which is important to work Windows 11, is found in most of PCs delivered after 2016.
So this was the technique to fix this PC can’t run Windows 11. Utilizing the previously mentioned steps you can easily update from Windows 10 to Windows 11.