In this article will give you the complete guide on how to install and add wireless display on windows 11 in some simple and easy steps. Just read and follow the steps carefully. Let’s start!
You must first install and add wireless display on Windows 11 before you may project your Windows 11 PC to another device or vice versa. The PC will not be able to use the wireless display function and will not be recognized as a wireless display-capable device if it does not have it. If Wireless Display isn’t currently installed on Windows 11, you’ll discover how to add it in this article. You’ll also learn how to remove it and some typical solutions if you can’t get it to work.
Install or Add Wireless Display on Windows 11
After ensuring that your device is Miracast compatible, you may proceed to install and add Wireless Display on Windows 11.
- To start installing Wireless Display on your Windows 11 PC, press the ‘Windows + I‘ shortcut keys to launch the Settings app.
- Select ‘Apps‘ from the left pane of your screen and ‘Optional features‘ from the right side pane when the Settings box has opened. Now, next to Add an optional feature, click ‘View features‘ in the new box.
- Now, next to Add an optional feature, click ‘View features‘ in the new box.
- Then you’ll see a ‘Install’ button, which you should click to begin installing the Wireless display. Wait a few seconds and you’ll be good to go.
Uninstall Wireless Display on Windows 11
- Click on ‘Apps’ after opening the ‘Settings’ app.
- Select ‘Optional features’ from the Apps & Features section.
- Finally, locate and select the ‘Wireless Display’, then click ‘Uninstall.’
- That concludes our discussion. Now hold your breath for a few minutes.
If you know how to utilise it, Wireless Display is a valuable function. We taught you how to install and add Wireless Display on Windows 11 in this article. We hope you found this post helpful, and please let us know if you have any questions in the comments area below.
More To read: