How to Install and download Chrome OS in Windows 11 Pc? You know that Google Chrome is a very popular browser. Almost 65.27% of users use Google Chrome. As the name suggests, Chrome OS is an operating system developed by Google that can be used on Chromebooks. Believe it or not, Chrome OS is a very powerful and very good operating system, but I must tell you, you can’t install Adobe Photoshop, but you can install other programs, you can also download any apps from the Google Play store program.
You can also install any third-party applications in it. Installing Chrome OS on Windows 11 is one of the main reasons why Microsoft and Amazon are cooperating to introduce Android applications to Windows is the emergence of Chrome OS. A framework from Windows to Chrome OS, which has affected a part of the entire Windows industry. Because of this, Microsoft is launching Windows 11 with many new features, including an Android application. In this guide I will teach you to Install and download Chrome OS in Windows 11 Pc.
Is This a Good Idea?
Chrome OS is designed for Chromebooks that need to be light and simple. Google performs all updates. It is one of the simplest operating systems you can get. Chrome OS is an unofficial open source version of Chrome OS, applicable to all devices such as Mac, Linux, and Windows. Some hardware will not work properly, but most PCs can run Chromium without problems. The company behind freestar Chromium is called Neverware.
They used open source to create Neverware Cloud. Ready, which is similar to Chromium OS but with some additional features and core hardware support. Today, its operating system is used in schools and businesses all over the world. The unofficial open source version of Chrome OS is much more stable and supports better than the original operating system. It is an ideal choice for Windows XP and Linux users because it provides more protection and is easier to upgrade. It is an operating system that does not take up a lot of space, and is very suitable for basic operations and Internet access.
Prepare your USB, but make sure it’s empty, so transfer all valuable data to your PC before you begin. When you’ve got everything ready, here is what you have to do:
Install and download Chrome OS in Windows 11 Pc
Follow the steps below to Install and download Chrome OS in Windows 11 Pc.
1. Download Chromium OS
Google does not provide an official Chromium OS version that can be downloaded to your computer, so you need to obtain it from other sources. You can find many websites that offer Chromium for free, but we recommend that you get it from Arnold. Bat.
2. Extract the Image
After the download is complete, you need to use 7Zip to unzip the image, right-click the downloaded file, and unzip the data to a new folder.
3. Prepare Your USB Drive
- Obtain the pen drive you want to use to run Chromium and plug it into your computer. If you are using Windows, please find your USB drive in “My Computer”, right-click it and select “Quick Format”.
- When a pop-up window appears, select FAT32 as the file system and click the “Start” button. Please note that all data on the USB drive will be deleted.
- MacOS users can use Disk Utility to format the USB drive as FAT32. If you see MSDOS DAT instead of FAT32, don’t worry because it is the same format. Complete the USB preparation process.
4. Use Etcher to Install the Chromium Image
Download Etcher using the link provided above. Here is what you have to do from there:
- Run Etcher.
- Click Flash from file, find the Chromium OS image you have previously downloaded, and add it.
- Click Select Drive and select the USB you prepared.
- Hit Flash and Etcher will install a bootable version of Chromium to your USB device.
The creation process takes a few minutes. When finished, wait for Etcher to make sure everything is working as expected. You are now ready to install Chromium on your computer.
5. Restart Your PC and Enable USB in the Boot Options
You have to run BIOS to set USB as your primary boot device.
- When the computer starts for the first time, you can press F8, F10, F12 or Del to enter the BIOS; which key you press depends on your BIOS.
- Every computer has its own BIOS, but you should look for Boot Manage or Boot options.
- Set USB as the main boot device, and then select “Save and Exit”. The actual name may be different in your BIOS.
On a Mac:
- Mac users also need to restart the computer and hold down the Option key to bring up the start menu.
- Choose USB flash drive instead of Macintosh to run Chromium from USB flash drive. When finished, restart your Mac.
6. Boot into Chrome OS Without an Installation
The biggest advantage of Chrome OS is that you don’t need to install it and it doesn’t take up any space on your hard drive. You can boot directly from USB without installation, so your main operating system is not affected. You can set up Chrome OS with a Google account and use it only to browse the web.
7. Install Chrome OS on Your Device
Now install it.
That’s all. This is how you can install and download Chrome OS in Windows 11 Pc. If you have any question ask in the comment box below.