KB5004237 for Windows 10 21H1, 20H2 and Direct Link for 2004 update. For the released versions of Windows 10 2004, 20H2, and 21H1, the versions are increased to 19041.1110, 19042.1110, and 19043.1110, respectively. KB5004237 is a security patch that contains some valuable improvements and bug fixes to help protect your printer. This update also includes servicing stack updates starting in July 2021.
This version can be downloaded via automatic update or installed via the Microsoft update catalog. The steps below gives you all the information you need on KB5004237 for Windows 10 21H1, 20H2, and Direct Link for 2004 update. Read the instructions to get all knowledge about KB5004237 for Windows 10 21H1, 20H2 and Direct Link for 2004 update.
KB5004237 Windows 10 21H1, 20H2, and 2004 Security Update:
- This patch addresses an issue that might make printing to certain printers troublesome. The problem creates problems in the devices from various models and brands, but mainly receipt or label printers that connect using a USB port.
- The rollout removes support for the PerformTicketSignature setting and permanently enables Enforcement mode for CVE-2020-17049. To know details and the method to turn on full protection on domain controller servers, follow – Kerberos S4U changes deployment process for CVE-2020-17049.
- The security patch adds Advanced Encryption Standard aka AES protection for CVE-2021-33757. For more, go to KB5004605.
- The patch Tuesday release addresses a vulnerability in which Primary Refresh Tokens are not properly encrypted. This problem might allow the tokens to be reused until the token expires or is renewed. Read more – CVE-2021-33779.
- This rollout comprises Security updates for 13/07/20221 to Windows Apps, Windows Management, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Authentication, Windows User Account Control (UAC), Operating System Security, Windows Virtualization, Windows Linux, the Windows Kernel, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, the Windows HTML Platforms, the Windows MSHTML Platform, and Windows Graphics.
download and install KB5004237
we have two methods to update windows.
1. Auto Windows update:
- Click the start and write – update.
- Click – Check for updates.
- Permit the patch to carry out the downloading and when over, click Restart now.
2. Through Microsoft update catalog:
- Download the link – Microsoft update catalog.
- Explore the file compatible with your system architecture and click – Download.
- A detached window will prompt, click the lone link lying there,
- Once downloaded, double click on the MSU file and follow the further instructions.
That’s all! This was all I could give you. If you follow step by step then you will be able to download and install KB5004237.
More to read:
How to Check if Your Hard Drive is GPT or MBR in Windows 11? 3 Easy Methods.