KB5004237 (OS Builds 19041.1110, 19042.1110, and 19043.1110) is the latest version of OS. It was released on 7/13/2021. This version contains OS Builds 19041.1110, 19042.1110, and 19043.1110.
Important information: This version includes the Flash uninstall package. This update will remove Adobe Flash from your computer. For more information, see Adobe Flash Player End of Support Update.
For information on Windows update terminology, see Types of Windows Updates and Types of Monthly Quality Updates. For more information and news, please refer to the Windows 10 Version 2004 update history homepage. Follow @WindowsUpdate to see when new content is released in the version notification area.
How to download this update?
Microsoft now bundles the latest servicing stack update (SSU) of its operating system with the latest cumulative update (LCU). For an overview of SSU, see Servicing Stack Update and Servicing Stack Update (SSU) FAQ.
For Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) deployment:
- Install the May 11, 2021 update (KB5003173) before you install the latest cumulative update.
For offline Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM.exe) deployment:
- If an image does not have the February 24, 2021 (KB4601382) or later cumulative update, install the January 12, 2021 SSU (KB4598481) and the May 11, 2021 update (KB5003173).
For a list of the files that are provided in this update, download the file information for cumulative update 5004237. For a list of the files that are provided in the servicing stack update, download the file information for the SSU – version 19041.1081, 19042.1081, and 19043.1081.
If you want to remove the LCU
To remove the LCU after installing the combined SSU and LCU package, use the DISM / RemovePackage command line option with the LCU package name as a parameter. You can find the package name using the following command: DISM / online / getpackages. Running the standalone Windows Update installer (wusa.exe) using the /uninstall switch in the bundle does not work because the bundle contains SSU. The SSU cannot be removed from the system after installation.
- User name and password verification update.
- is updated to improve the security of basic Windows operations.
- Updated the problem that may cause printing difficulties on some printers. This issue affects multiple manufacturers and models, but the most important is receipt or label printers connected via USB ports. After installing this update, there is no need to use Known Issue Rollback (KIR) or custom