How to Open Control Panel on Windows 11 Using 4 Easy Ways
Albeit the control panel actually exists in Windows 11, Microsoft has made it hard to get to. It won’t show up in all applications areas of the new Windows 11 beginning menu. In this aide, I will show you 4 different ways to open Control Panel on Windows 11, and how to stick it to the taskbar and make a work area alternate way for it.
4 Methods to Open Control Panel on Windows 11
Windows 11 accompanies another “Settings” application experience, which is altogether different from Windows 10 settings and the old Windows 7 Control Panel. Microsoft appears to utilize Windows 10 settings and control panel. Windows 7 control, and dispatched the arrangement application in Windows 11.
Microsoft referenced that all control panel capacities are remembered for the settings application, and they are simpler to explore and arrange. The route menu on the left records every one of the primary alternatives, and the sheet on the right incorporates all sub-choices of the chose principle choice. Every fundamental choice has an eye-getting symbol and title.
In spite of the fact that you have Windows 11 settings application before you, and assuming you actually need to utilize Control Panel, you can utilize these four different ways to open Control Panel on Windows 11 and use it.
Method 1. Through Windows PowerShell.
- To get to Control Panel Using PowerShell, tap on the Start button and select Windows PowerShell to enter it.
- Input control panel in the Windows PowerShell window and hit Enter.
Method 2. Using Command Prompt
You can likewise utilize Command Prompt to access and open Control Panel on windows 11. Follow the beneath steps:
- Tap the Start catch to open the Start Menu, input cmd in the inquiry box and snap Command Prompt to open it.
- Type control panel in the Command Prompt window and press Enter.
Method 3. Using a Run dialogue
Another simple method to open Control Panel on Windows 11 is to look for it utilizing Run, this is the way you do it:
- Press the Windows key and R to open the Run discourse.
- Then, Enter the accompanying order: control
- This will open old fashioned Control Panel for you.
Method 4. By Searching in Start Menu
All things considered, you use Control Panel. You can undoubtedly open Control Panel on Windows 11 through Start Menu in the event that you don’t have the foggiest idea how to discover it.
- Tap on the Start catch or press the Windows key.
- Then, type “Control Panel” into the pursuit enclose the Start Menu, and press Enter.
- Presently, Windows will look for and open the Control Panel application.
Mostly Asked Questions:
How to stick Control Panel to Taskbar in Windows 11? To stick it to your taskbar for simple access, right-click the Control Panel’s taskbar symbol subsequent to opening it and afterward tap on “Pin to Taskbar.” After that, you can undoubtedly open it directly from your taskbar.
How to make a work area alternate route for Control Panel? To make a work area alternate route, first, you need to open the Start menu, look down to the lower part of the Apps list in the left sheet, and snap the “Windows System” envelope. Simplified the “Control Panel” easy route to your work area. After that you can undoubtedly get to it from your work area.
I regularly use Control Panel to open the Network and Sharing Center. Despite the fact that Microsoft has worked a great deal on their organization-related settings application. In the event that you think you are the just one utilizing Control Panel, well you are not! Best of Luck!
More to read: