How to Reset the Password of the Samsung Secure Folder, PIN or Pattern Easily? Have you forgotten the Samsung Secure Folder password, PIN code or pattern on your Galaxy phone? Do you know how to reset? Samsung Secure Folder is an encrypted folder on Galaxy phones that can be used to store files, photos and videos, and applications that only you can access. In this article, we will show you how to How to reset the password of the Samsung secure Folder, PIN or Pattern Easily
Samsung Secure Folder
Samsung Secure Folder is an encrypted folder on Samsung phones that can be used to store personal files, personal photos, videos and applications that only you can access. The application can protect and store all your personal data. That keeps you calm. And make sure that other users cannot access them while you are using your phone.
Samsung Secure Folder, originally released as part of Samsung Knox, is pre-installed on most new Samsung smartphones. You can also find the app in the Google Play Store, which is compatible with any Samsung smartphone running Android 7.0 Nougat or higher.
If you have a new Samsung device, you should install Samsung Secure Folder in advance. Go to the screen drawer, find the app, and tap to open it. Log in with your Samsung account and choose a password form (fingerprint, PIN or pattern).
How to Reset the password of the Samsung Secure Folder, PIN, or Pattern
Fortunately, resetting the Samsung Secure Folder password is very simple and straightforward. You can reset the lock code using your Samsung account.
Here are the steps to reset the password of the Samsung Secure Folder, PIN, or pattern:
- If the “Protected Folder” feature is enabled on your mobile device, you can easily open it from the app drawer. Otherwise, you need to enable it in the quick notification section.
- If you have entered the wrong password or PIN then you’ll see the Forgot Password, Forgot PIN, or Forgot Pattern option. Choose any of them.
- Click on Reset.
- Enter the account password your Samsung and press OK.
- Now, choose either PIN, Pattern, or Password.
- Type your New PIN or Password and then select Continue or draw a new Pattern and then select Continue.
- Re-enter your PIN or password or rewrite the template and click Next.
- Eventually, you will be redirected to Samsung Secure Folder.
How to Hide the Samsung Secure Folder from the Home Screen
You can hide the Samsung Secure Folder on the home screen to prevent it from appearing in your home screen or applications to improve security.
- Open the Settings app.
- Select Biometrics and security.
- Select Secure Folder.
- Enter your PIN, Password, or draw the Pattern.
- Now, toggle off the Show icon on the Apps screen and choose Hide.
Hide the Samsung Secure Folder from the home screen
Below is how to reset the password of the Samsung secure folder. We will show you how to hide the Samsung Secure Folder from the home screen.
Remember, you’ll need to have a Samsung Account.