This article will give you the complete guide on how to enable and show the internet speed meter on windows 11 screen or taskbar. The only thing you have to do is to follow the steps in this article carefully. Then you will successfully be able to enable and show the internet speed meter on windows 11. Let’s Go!
While Windows 11 has a built-in internet bandwidth management, it doesn’t include an internet speed tracker. You won’t be able to monitor how much internet your machine is consuming in real-time because of this. This is where internet speed metering software may help. In this article, we’ll teach you how to utilize two separate applications to enable and display the internet speed meter on Windows 11. These programs can display your computer’s current internet upload and download speeds.
This data is really beneficial. It can help you figure out whether your system is consuming more internet bandwidth than it should be. Monitoring your internet speed might also help you troubleshoot connectivity problems in your network.
2 Methods to Show the Internet Speed Meter on Windows 11
Because Windows does not enable tracking internet speed, we will rely on third-party programs. This may be done using both free and commercial software available on the market. We evaluated and recommended the Net Speed Meter and DU Meter as the finest internet speed meter programs for Windows.
1. Display Internet Speed on Taskbar on Windows 11 via DU Meter
To switch on and display the internet speed meter on the Taskbar, we’ll use DU Meter, a paid software. The program is, however, free to download and use for a 30-day trial period. Let’s take a look at how you may use it to add an internet speed meter to your taskbar.
Follow to show the internet speed meter on windows 11:
- First and foremost, get the DU Meter.
- Run the installation file after downloading it to your computer and follow the setup procedure.
- After that, if you wish, you can establish a monthly internet use restriction.
- Simply select “Skip” from the drop-down menu.
- A popup will occur once you’ve configured DU Meter, prompting you to enable DU Meter on the taskbar. Simply select “Yes” from the drop-down menu.
- The upload and download speeds are now shown on the taskbar of Windows 11.
The internet speed meter may be shown on the Windows 11 Taskbar in this manner.
2. Enable the Internet Speed Meter on Windows 11 Taskbar via Net Speed Meter
- To begin, go to Net Speed Meter download page, and then click “Get“.
- Install the app on your computer, then launch it after it’s finished.
- You’ll now be asked if you want the Net Speed Meter to appear on your taskbar; choose “Yes” if you do.
- Finally, you’re ready to use the Net Speed Meter. If you wish to retain the Net Speed Meter on your Taskbar, right-click it and select “Keep in Taskbar.”
- The Net Speed Meter app is now on your Taskbar, and you can use it to check your current internet speed.
That concludes our discussion. These are the instructions for installing and the way to show the internet Speed Meter on Windows 11 taskbar to activate and display the internet speed meter.
These are two suggested programs for showing the internet speed meter on Windows 11. One can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store, while the other can be accessed through your browser. They’re both simple to use and will display your internet speed in real-time. If the article was helpfull to you and made you able to show the internet speed meter on windows 11, then dont forget to put your comments below and also share the article with your friends.
More to read: