Do you want to sign into your Facebook account from an other device or inside any browser? Do you face problem while signing in to your Facebook account from other devices? Don’t worry I am here to guide you solve your this problem. This article will tell you how to sign in to your Facebook account using Code Generator.
What Are Facebook Login Codes Generator?
As an added layer of protection, Facebook employs login or confirmation codes, often known as two-factor authentication. It will be more difficult for someone to steal your Facebook account if you use 2FA. If someone tries to enter into your account from a device you haven’t approved, they’ll need your password as well as a login code.Furthermore, if you don’t use an authentication app and someone tries to log into your account from another computer, you’ll get an indirect signal in the form of a text message including a security code.
How to Set Up Two-Factor Authentication
A mobile phone number or an authentication app are required for Facebook’s two-factor authentication. If you want to use a phone number for two-factor authentication, keep in mind that you won’t be able to change your password using the same number.
How to Add a Phone Number to Facebook
- Tap the hamburger menu in the Facebook mobile app
- Expand Settings & Privacy
- Go to Settings
- Click on Personal and Account Information
- Select contact Information
- Now you add your number
How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication on Facebook
- Go to manu and scroll down to setting.
- Click on setting
- Go to security and privacy
- Now click on two-factor authentication
- Now select any of the following which is easy for you. Select one of them( Authentication app, Text message, Security key)
How to Sign in to Your Facebook account using Code Generator
Without supplying a mobile number, Code Generator is a straightforward way to get two-factor authentication codes. This utility will come in handy if you’re travelling or don’t have mobile reception. A Code Generator is available in the Facebook app for iOS and Android. To use Facebook Code Generator on Android or iOS, follow the steps below:
- Open facebook app on your mobile.
- When opened, tap on the manu bar on the top right of your screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Settings & Privacy
- Now click on Code Generator
- Here you’ll see the six digit code.
- Now sign to your Facebook account using Code Generator
Can’t Access Code Generator To log in To Facebook?
1. Request a Text Confirmation Code.
If you wish to try a different way to authenticate, go to the screen where you enter the code generator and then touch on the Need Another Way to Authenticate button in the bottom right corner.
2. Locate the Recuperation Codes.
This option will assist you if you lose your phone and are unable to obtain the verification code. You can use a variety of codes to log in to your Facebook account from a different location or device.
3. Get an Identity Verification.
If you need more assistance, follow the steps and then click Get More Help. Facebook will then provide instructions on how to log in to your account.
After that, you must verify your identity by sending an email or uploading your ID. Don’t be concerned that your ID will be visible to the general public; it will not.
That’s it. By following this guide you will be able to sign in to your Facebook account using Code Generator. Here I have covered all the possible ways that could help you sing in to your Facebook account from other devices and all the solutions for the problems that you may probably face. Don’t worry! again if you find any problem then write it in the comment box below.