How to turn off game achievements notification on Xbox Series
At the point when you hit certain gaming achievements on the Xbox Series X|S, you’ll see accomplishment names on the screen. On the off chance that you discover these notifications diverting, you can turn them off. Here’s the secret.
As a matter of course, Xbox accomplishments show up in the focal point of the lower half of the screen, directly on top of captions or the front and center console in different games. There are two different ways to turn off game achievements notification on Xbox Series: Turn off notices totally or change the situation of game accomplishment cautions.
How to Turn Off Game Achievements Notification on Xbox Series
To turn off game achievement notifications on Xbox series X/S follow the below steps:
- Xbox Series X|S game accomplishment notices are not difficult to kill. To do as such, explore to your Xbox home screen and select “Settings,” which has a stuff symbol.
- In the event that you can’t discover settings on the Xbox Series X|S dashboard, press the Xbox button on your regulator once to open the sidebar.
- Press the RB button on your Xbox regulator until you arrive at the last tab in the sidebar, which is designated “Profile and System.”
- Scroll down and open “Settings” in the “Profile & System” tab in the Xbox sidebar.
- Whenever you’ve opened the Xbox Series X|S settings, explore to the “Preferences” tab in the left sheet.
- You can flip game accomplishment notification settings by going to “Notices” under the “Inclinations” tab.
- At the point when you’re on the Notifications settings page, there a few different ways to kill game accomplishment notifications. To cripple all notifications flags on Xbox (This incorporates screen capture notices and all the other things.), you can uncheck “Notice Banners On.” turn off game achievements notification on Xbox Series continue following the steps.
- On the off chance that you’d prefer not to kill all notifications on Xbox Series X|S, there’s a method to explicitly shroud game accomplishment notices. In the notice settings page on your Xbox, select “Xbox Notifications.”
- Under the “Xbox Notifications” page in Xbox settings, open “Accomplishments.” This will open the Achievement Notifications preferences page.
- To hide all game accomplishment notifications on your Xbox Series X|S, uncheck “Accomplishment Notifications On” on the Achievement Notifications settings page.
From that point forward, leave Settings, and you’re all set. Turn off game achievements notification on Xbox Series.
How to Change the Position of Game Achievement Notifications on Xbox Series X|S
In the event that you like seeing game accomplishment cautions on your Xbox Series X|S, however you don’t care for their position, you can change that without any problem. To begin, power up your Xbox and explore to Settings > Preferences > Notifications on your Xbox Series. Turn off game achievements notification on Xbox Series.
- On the “notification” settings page, select “Default Notification Position.”
- The “Default Notification Position” inclinations page separates your presentation into nine sheets, of which six can be chosen. You can’t put the notice standards in the screen, yet the three sheets at the top and the three at the base are accessible to you. Turn off game achievements notification on Xbox Series follow steps.
- Select one of these sheets, which show up on the right half of the presentation. You can see a review of a notification on the obscured picture to one side of this settings page.
- Whenever you’ve changed the default notice position, select “Done” to apply the changes.
The solitary admonition of this strategy is that a few games may decide to change the situation of Xbox game accomplishments regardless position you pick. In any case, in our experience, you will not have that issue with most games.
Since you’ve modified notices on your Xbox Series X|S, you may likewise appreciate customizing the look and feel of your Xbox. Glad gaming! Turn off game achievements notification on Xbox Series that was it.
More to read: